School can be a challenging time for kids and parents. With busy schedules and so many changes, deep connection can get lost in the shuffle. In this two-hour session, families will gain simple, yet effective mindfulness techniques through shared mindfulness practices and language, to deepen communication and connection and reduce stress and anxiety.
During the retreat, you will learn:
- How to create a mindfulness practice with your family.
- Use mindfulness to communicate more effectively.
- How to compassionately listen to each other, especially during challenges.
- Cultivate and deepen empathy and kindness for one another.
- Taught by mindfulness meditation experts Rebecca Brenner, PhD and Randi Jo Taurel
Saturday, May 19, middle schoolers and parents
Saturday, September 8, elementary and parents
Saturday, November 10, 8th and 9th graders and parents
- All session are scheduled from 10 a.m. to Noon
Park City Hospital - Blair Education Center, Classroom 4
900 Round Valley Drive, Park City
$60 per family