Learn how to actively engage in your own health and well-being and discover peace of mind through Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction. (MBSR)
This 9-week, 10-session course will provide you with
- Guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices.
- Gentle stretching and mindful yoga.
- Group dialogue and mindful communication exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life.
Who will benefit? Individuals who are
- Experiencing stress related to home, school, family pressures, illness, grief, etc.
- Managing medical conditions such as chronic pain, high blood pressure, fibromyalgia, cancer, heart disease, asthma, etc.
- Dealing with psychological/emotional distress including anxiety, depression and panic.
- Desiring an enhanced wellness and growth, a sense of well-being, an improved ability to take better care of oneself by feeling an increased sense of balance, and the ability to manage and enjoy life on a day to day basis.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) is taught by certified MBSR instructor Vicki Overfelt.