This is an in person class taught at Orem Community Hospital by an RN Childbirth Educator. There is some repetition in the Hypnosis for Birth Course.
This is a comprehensive childbirth class taught at Orem Community Hospital
. It is offered as 3 two-hour classes. We encourage pregnant women to invite their support person to attend, but it is not a requirement to participate.
The course information should not replace any information you receive from your Healthcare Provider. Call your Healthcare Provider if you have any questions about your pregnancy & upcoming birth.
Course Information Includes:
- Review labor and birth physiology
- Learn warning signs and complications
- Practice various comfort & coping measures
- Learn when to go to the hospital and what to bring
- Experience 3 Relaxation Meditations
- Create a birth plan with your partner
- Apply everything you learn in a Birth Rehearsal