The Coping with a Serious Illness Support Group (formerly the Finding Hope and Perspective Support Group) offers emotional support, education, and an opportunity to connect with others who are experiencing similar struggles. There is no cost to attend.
Attending the group may help you:
- Develop coping skills and self-care techniques
- Learn how to get through tough discussions and decisions
- Learn to manage holidays and anniversaries
- Tell your story
- Discover community resources
- Set goals for care
- Connect with others who have had similar experiences
The group meets at 4 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of each month in the Utah Valley Cancer Center lobby.