You will learn the following during a Surgical Weight Loss Seminar:
- What weight loss surgery is
- What it takes to lose excess weight
- What the potential risks are
- The importance of involving your doctor
- The different types of surgical procedures available
Each seminar is facilitated by the Bariatric Program Specialist and a surgeon.
This is an in-person class. For access to our online class, please click here.
Location: Utah Valley Clinic – Sorenson Building (Building 4), 2nd Floor Education Center
To register, please visit www.uvweightloss.org – Online seminar is also available on the website.
In order to schedule a surgical consult, all patients must first attend one of our free seminars.
So that we may better assist you in the process toward surgery, please bring your ID and insurance information to the seminar.