This is a six week course taught once a week from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. or two Saturday classes from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Class topics include physical and emotional changes of pregnancy, warnings signs, labor signs and the process of labor.
Also covered are birthing options, breathing and relaxations techniques, anesthesia options, labor complications, hospital care and procedures, postpartum care and newborn care and breastfeeding.
The cost of the Traditional Prenatal class is $60.00 for the 6 week course or for 2 Saturday classes. The cost covers moms and a support person.
- Class #1 - Introduction & Tour
- Class #2 - Stages of Labor
- Class #3 - Relaxation & Pain Management
- Class #4 - Medical Interventions During Labor
- Class #5 - Postpartum & Newborn Care
- Class #6 - Breastfeeding
To register for the full course which includes all six classes, please pick from the following sessions