This position is available to select graduates from accredited programs in the following areas:
- Health Services Administration
- Business Administration with a concentration in Health Services
Enterprise Initiative Consultants are integral members of the Enterprise Initiative Office team and will be tasked with helping develop insightful, data-driven recommendations to Intermountain senior leaders to address complex business/operational issues. Consultants receive regular feedback and mentoring from colleagues on the team, along with guidance and support to ensure continuous growth of both skill set and network.
Successful candidates are highly driven and energized by new challenges. They take initiative, develop creative solutions, communicate expertly, and work comfortably in multidisciplinary teams. This is an exciting opportunity with a team that invests in professional development and offers significant growth potential.
Essential Job Duties
- Support highly engaged and high-functioning teams that consistently deliver and/or exceed internal customer needs.
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, develop and communicate recommendations.
- Communicate with stakeholders and EIO team members with precision and clarity.
- Ensure completion and quality of project deliverables.
- Perform specifically defined tasks to support system initiatives.
Applications are accepted online beginning September 1, 2019. The application deadline for 2020 Consultant position is October 1, 2019.
Applications require the following items:
- Cover Letter/Statement of Purpose
Applications can ONLY be submitted via the Intermountain Jobs Website.
Interviews with the top applicants will take place at Intermountain's headquarters located in Salt Lake City, Utah in late October.
For more information on the Enterprise Initiative Office's Consultant role, we will be holding two webinars:
September 12, 2019
10:00 a.m. MST
September 25, 2019
1:00 P.M. MST