Intermountain Healthcare is seeking talented graduate students to join our internal consultancy in Salt Lake City, the Enterprise Initiative Office.
This position is available to select graduate students from accredited programs in the following areas
- Health Services Administration
- Business Administration with a concentration in Health Services
The Enterprise Initiative intern will participate in a variety of projects that support the needs of the department/organization. The Enterprise Initiative intern will report to the EIO VP, and will be supervised by the appropriate Enterprise Initiative Office staff. As a Consultant intern, you’ll receive regular feedback and mentoring from colleagues on your team, along with guidance and support to ensure you are continuously growing your skillset and building your network.
Potential projects will involve many different services, departments, and functions across the organization such as clinical and non-clinical operations, quality and patient safety, strategy, and business development.
Successful candidates are highly driven and energized by new challenges. They take initiative, develop creative solutions, communicate expertly, and work comfortably in multidisciplinary teams. This is an exciting opportunity with a team that invests in professional development and offers significant growth potential.
Selected candidates can expect a start date in Spring/Summer 2019.
Essential Job Duties
Support highly engaged and high-functioning teams that consistently deliver and/or exceed internal customer needs
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, develop and communicate recommendations
- Communicate with stakeholders and EIO team members with precision and clarity
- Ensure completion and quality of project deliverables
- Perform specifically defined tasks to support system initiatives
This application cycle has closed. Please check
back in Winter 2019.