In addition to an annual stipend, each fellow receives $300 in educational funds.
Two CME conferences are also paid for in full, including airfare, lodging, car rental, food, and registration fees. These conferences are the ACSM Advanced Team Physician Course and the AMSSM Annual Conference, held each winter and spring, respectively. Fellows are encouraged to present cases at these conferences, in order to gain valuable experience and increase their national exposure.
Additional Fellowship Benefits
- Certification exam, membership, and licensing fees are paid in full by the fellowship.
- Fellows are allotted three weeks paid vacation time and five days of personal leave.
- We offer a moving allowance to assist with relocation.
- As an Intermountain employee, you will be offered basic family health insurance with options for increased coverage.
- Liability insurance is also covered by Intermountain for the duration of your employment.