Candidates selected to the pharmacy residency program are paid a competitive resident salary and receive a complete benefits package.
- Estimated stipend: $56,000 / year
Pharmacy Resident Benefits
- Classified as full-time employees of Intermountain Healthcare
- Paid a competitive resident salary
- Eligible to receive a complete benefits package including retirement, health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Eligible for various employee discounts
- Allowed 15 days of vacation and / or sick leave
- 10 paid holidays
Residents are afforded travel benefits to attend the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting and an appropriate residency conference as determined by the individual sites. In addition, internal CE opportunities are offered on a regular basis.