The residency program at Utah Valley Hospital is designed to equip residents with the necessary skills and knowledge to confidently perform as a clinical pharmacist.
- Behavioral Health
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Cardiac Progressive Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Infectious Diseases / Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Internal Medicine - Respiratory / Infection, Musculoskeletal / Oncology / Overdose
- Medication Safety and Education
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Neuro / Shock Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- Outpatient IV Infusion Services
- Pediatrics / Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- Pharmacy Practice Management
Additional elective rotations available at other sites: Intermountain Medical Center, McKay-Dee Hospital, Primary Children’s Hospital and Central Offices.