2021 ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting Residency Showcase
Our pharmacy residency programs will participate in the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting Residency Showcase on Tuesday, December 7th from 1000 to 1300 ET. Representatives, including current residents from our PGY1 and PGY2 programs will be available to provide information about our program and to answer questions from prospective candidates during this time period.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83743886646?pwd=UStlb0pWWVdibjNJb0VRNFp2dnRPQT09
Meeting ID: 837 4388 6646
The breakout room functionality of Zoom will be used for this session. Once you enter the meeting, participants will be able to self-select and join breakout rooms of their choosing. Participants can enter and leave breakout rooms freely throughout the meeting.
- Important Note: Participants must use Zoom version 5.3.0 or higher (desktop or mobile app) in order to self-select a breakout room. Visit the Zoom Download Center if you don’t already have Zoom installed.
A list of available breakout rooms is provided below:
- PGY1 Pharmacy – General
- PGY1 Pharmacy – Pediatrics (Primary Children’s)
- PGY1 Pharmacy – Intermountain Medical Center
- PGY1 Pharmacy – McKay-Dee Hospital
- PGY1 Pharmacy – Utah Valley Hospital
- PGY1 Pharmacy – LDS Hospital
- PGY1 Pharmacy – St. George Regional Hospital
- PGY1 Community Pharmacy
- PGY1 Managed Care (SelectHealth)
- PGY1/PGY2 Medication-Use Safety and Policy
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care
- PGY2 Critical Care
- PGY2 Infectious Diseases
- PGY2 Pediatrics
- PGY2 Solid Organ Transplant