It’s the responsibility of every caregiver to report concerns and suspected misconduct that could violate Intermountain’s Code of Ethics, state or federal laws, or Intermountain policy. Intermountain takes concerns seriously so they can be resolved quickly before the situation escalates or harm occurs.
Suspected misconduct or other concerns can be reported to Compliance through:
- Your supervisor, manager, or director
- The 24/7 Compliance Hotline at 1-800-442-4845
- The 24/7 supplier staffed hotline at 1-844-442-5844
- The confidential Compliance Online Reporting Tool found on Intermountain.net/Compliance
- Your Human Resources representative or through Ask HR
- Your Area Compliance Team
- Suzie Draper, Intermountain’s corporate compliance officer
- Intermountain’s Legal Department
“We want all of our caregivers to remain safe while at work,” says Ryan Williamson, director of compliance and ethics. “All Intermountain caregivers can keep one another safe when they report a legitimate concern in good faith.”
For more information, see the Compliance Violation Reporting Policy and the Non-Discrimination Harassment Retaliation Free Workplace Policy.