All clinic visits and office-based procedures:
- Patient concerns will be accessed on a case-by-case basis and care will be triaged to virtual or in-person, based on medical necessity and patient preference.
- We’ll use technology to address routine and preventive visits, or postpone the patient's visit to a later date, or if the patient prefers, do the visit/procedure in person.
- Elective respiratory therapies and procedures will be postponed.
- For children under 5, well-child visits will continue, keeping immunizations on schedule.
- Because seniors are a high-risk population, we’ll postpone their routine and annual wellness visits (AWVs), and are working on other approaches to provide preventive care.
- Dialysis Services (where possible patients will be transitioned to home dialysis), Diagnostic Imaging Services, Immunizations, Laboratory Services, Pharmacy Services, Wound Care Services.