Notable is an application that Intermountain has contracted with to help gather information digitally from patients prior to their visit, such as pre-registration and forms and then inserts that information into the patients’ chart.
Over the last year, Intermountain Medical Group—Utah has rolled out Notable across clinics and specialties and continues to enhance registration processes. We’ve learned that:
- 77% of patients have utilized the online check-in experience
- 98% of patients have had a positive experience with the service
- More than 2 million appointments have used the pre-visit check in experience
- Patients can save 2 - 10 minutes at check-in
- Caregivers have been able to focus on other essential duties with their time saved
To realize Notable's complete potential to support your workflows and to enhance patient experience, remember:
- Read the Notable Historical Comments and appropriately act on those comments.
- Focus on the pieces of registration that have not already been completed by Notable.
- Only request paper forms that have not already been completed by Notable.
- Work with your managers when patients feel parts of registration are redundant.
This digital experience is available to more than 3,000 physicians and APPs, and our patients love being able to use it.