June is Pride Month and Intermountain will be celebrating caregivers and members of the LGBTQIA+ community throughout the month. Intermountain will be the primary healthcare sponsor for one of Utah’s largest Pride celebrations, the Pride Month Festival, which will be in Salt Lake City the first week of June.
Additional activities will include:
- Utah Pride Week: May 29-June 5.
- Utah Pride Festival: June 4-June 5. Be sure to visit the Intermountain/SelectHealth booth.
- Utah Pride Parade, presented by Intermountain Healthcare and SelectHealth: June 5.
- Park City Pride Picnic on the Patio: June 25
- LGBTQIA+ Caregiver Resource Group Pride Broadcast: It will be in mid-to-late June
“Intermountain is proud to be a sponsor for this year's Pride Week,” says Tiffany Capeles, Intermountain’s chief equity officer. “It’s one of our top priorities to create a safe, welcoming, and healthy environment for our LGBTQIA+ communities and their families. We look forward to celebrating with our diverse community during this week’s activities and through our ongoing equity efforts.”
Learn more on the LGBTQIA+ Caregiver Resource Group website.