About the Class
Kids ages 10-15 will learn lifesaving skills and how to provide fun and safe care for infants and younger children. The class will train sitters in the following:
- Hands on Emergency training for choking infant and child
- Hands on Emergency training on how to perform basic infant and child CPR (not a certification)
- Safety rules for hand hygiene and basic first aid
- How to calm a crying infant
- How to plan age appropriate activities that are safe and fun
- How to feed, burp, & diaper an infant
- What items to include in a babysitting kit
Each child will receive their own babysitting bag which includes a booklet that summarizes the information discussed in class!
Please be advised:
- If the class you are wanting to register for is full, call our office at 801-387-7800 or email email@example.com to be put on a waiting list. If a spot opens up we will notify you.
- Once students are registered, we plan on their attendance and are unable to refund.
- There is a $15 rescheduling fee.
- Space is limited. If you would like to register a group, please plan ahead. Call 801-387-7800 to check availability.
- If we do not have a minimum of 5 students registered, the class will be canceled. We can either refund you or switch your child to a different class.