Financial Conflict of Interest Research Procedure
Subsequent review dates:
, Intermountain Healthcare
- Raj Srivastava, MD, AVP, Office of Research
Next scheduled review:
Procedure required by PHS to be available externally, keep context as "Internet and Intranet"
|Type||Reason||Description of Change
|Format||Error correction||6/2015 - Typo correction
|Update||Scheduled Review||more >
6/2015 - Triennial Review and Approval. Minor grammatical edits made....
To promote the objectivity in research required by the Public Health Services (PHS), this procedure establishes required institutional management, Investigator responsibilities and processes, and requirements for PHS applications and funding.
Author: Amy Sikalis,
Reviewer: BJ Forsgren,
Reviewer: Research Operations Council, Committee
- Intermountain Policies Procedures Guidelines Collection
- Hospitals & Support Services
- Intermountain Medical Group
- Select Health Policies Procedures Guidelines Collection
federal, FCOI, NIH, COI, monetary, substantial
Intranet and Internet