- Wayne State University School of Medicine - Detroit, in Doctor of Medicine, 2009
- Children's Hospital of Michigan - Detroit, in Pediatric Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2014
- AM BD PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION awarded in 06/30/2016
- AM BD PHYSICAL MEDICINE & REHABILITATION (PEDIATRIC REHABILITATION MEDICINE) awarded in 11/30/2021
- Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Shane Dangerfield, M.D. is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Utah where he serves as a Pediatric Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation specialist in the Comprehensive Care Program. Dr. Dangerfield received his undergraduate education in Biochemistry at the University of Utah and his Medical Degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit Michigan where he was the recipient of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Student Achievement Award. He then completed a combined Pediatric and PM&R residency through Wayne State University and the Detroit Medical Center and was a representative for his program on the Resident Council. His clinical and research interests include chronic management of children with severe disability and multisystem involvement with a focus on spasticity management, pain, orthotics, and quality of life issues.