- Creighton University School of Medicine - Omaha, in Doctor of Medicine, 1997
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium - San Antonio, in Pediatrics, 2000
- Fellowship in Allergy & Immunology from Duke University Graduate Medical Education
- AM BD ALLERGY & IMMUNOLOGY awarded in 10/06/2011
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Allergy & Immunology
Seasonal rhinitis, Stinging insect allergy, food allergy, Asthma, Eczema, Chronic urticaris (hives lasting longer than 8 weeks), drug allergy, Immunodeficiencies, Skin prink testing for seasonal and food allergies, open food challenges, Oral immunotherapy for food allergy, Spirometry.
Dr. Stephen Boden is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics. After serving 22 years as a US Air Force physician, he retired in 2019 and joined an allergy practice in Northwest Florida. In 2022, he joined the IHC family, expanding the Bountiful Allergy Clinic to 4 days a week. He has an interest in food allergy, asthma and environmental allergies. He is accepting patients of all ages. His hobbies include woodturning, and playing strategic board games. He is looking forward to enjoying the "Greatest Snow on Earth".