- Tulane University School Of Medicine - New Orleans, in Doctor of Medicine, 2008
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - Phoenix, in Urology, 2013
- Fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery from Metro Urology
- AM BD UROLOGY awarded in 02/27/2016
- American Urological Association
Dr. Ferlic earned a Bachelor's from Duke University and then attended Tulane University for medical school. She conducted her urologic residency at Mayo Clinic in Arizona, where there was a strong focus on laparoscopic, robotic, and endoscopic treatment for cancer and other urologic issues. After residency, she completed a fellowship in voiding dysfunction and female urology in St. Paul, Minnesota where she studied under one of the premier scholars on neuromodulation therapy for incontinence. Dr. Ferlic treats both men and women for all types of urologic problems from kidney stones to vasectomies to urologic cancers. Her interest and fellowship training revolves around voiding dysfunction which covers all issues of urination including urinary retention, difficultly emptying, urinary urgency, and incontinence.
Dr. Elisabeth Ferlic is from Omaha, Nebraska and is a third generation physician. Her interests include water sports, hiking, skiing, Blue Devil basketball, and traveling with her husband John and kids.