- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School - Dallas, in Doctor of Medicine, 2015
- University Of Colorado - Aurora, in Internal Medicine, 2018
- AM BD INTERNAL MEDICINE awarded in 08/27/2018
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
As an internist, I am a primary care physician who specializes in adult medicine. I love the continuity of seeing patients over the years and helping them live the healthiest lives possible. I treat all conditions that any primary care doctor would treat, from acute conditions such as the cold, flu, or minor injuries, to chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, COPD, depression. I have a special interest in mental health and am qualified to treat anxiety, depression, ADHD, and other mental health conditions. I also have a special interest in substance use disorders and have completed the required training to prescribe medications for opioid use disorder.
Health Policy Internship - Washington, DC - 2012; Graduation with distinctions Health Policy, 2015;