- Case Western Reserve University - Cleveland, in Doctor of Medicine, 2003
- USC School of Medicine - Los Angeles, in Internal Medicine, 2006
- Fellowship in Endocrinology from University of Southern California
- AM BD INTERNAL MEDICINE (ENDOCRINOLOGY, DIABETES & METABOLISM) awarded in 11/01/2015
- American College of Lifestyle Medicine
Miriam Padilla, MD, is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, and is a Certified Diabetes Educator. She has been involved in research, published articles, and made professional presentations on a variety of topics related to diabetes, hypoglycemia, and cardiovascular disease. Dr. Padilla has served on the advisory board for the Latino Diabetes Association in Los Angeles, promoted clinic-wide multidisciplinary care for patients with diabetes at the nation's largest free clinic, and has been involved in medical volunteer trips to multiple countries in Africa, the Caribbean, and South America. Dr. Padilla has received numerous awards and recognition for her efforts to promote health and wellbeing in the Latino community. In her practice, Dr. Padilla focuses on the comprehensive care of patients with diabetes. Her areas of special interest include: Preventative care, Nutrition and exercise, Obesity, Diabetes medical treatment.