- A.T. Still University of Arizona - Mesa, in Master of Physician Assistant Studies, 2013
- Des Moines University - Des Moines, in Bachelor of Science, 1998
- NCCPA awarded in 12/01/1998
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Utah Academy of Physician Assistants
- Internal Medicine
Internal medicine and the treatment of chronic diseases as well as health maintenance and wellness visits.
Cynthia Papadopoulos serves as the Executive Director for Advanced Practice Providers She has been a physician assistant for more than 25 years. Cynthia received her Bachelor of Science from Penn State University. She attended Des Moines University for PA training and later AT Still University to complete her Masters in physician assistant education. All of her practice has been in family and internal medicine. Cynthia enjoys taking care of patients throughout their lifespan and encourages healthy solutions to treat long-term illnesses.