- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) - Bethesda, in Doctor of Medicine, 1997
- David Grant USAF Medical Center - Travis AFB, in Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2001
- AM BD OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY awarded in 11/06/2003
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- Utah Medical Association
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Olsen arrived in Cache Valley in 2008 after serving in the United States Air Force as an OB/GYN physician. He and his wife, Cheri, wanted to find a place to settle down and raise their 5 children, and Cache Valley has been the perfect location. Dr. Olsen loves spending time outside and his hobbies are centered around his family and physical activity. He loves adventures and travelling, and his favorites have been in the Tetons, the Grand Canyon, Hawaii and Europe. Dr. Olsen finds great joy and fulfillment in his career because he is able to make a difference in people's lives, and he feels very grateful to live and work in such a wonderful community.