Registration & Fees
The Critical Care Ultrasound & Echocardiography Conference Includes:
- Case Presentations
- Skills Demonstrations
- Small-Group Discussions
- Question-and-Answer Sessions
- Hands-on Training
- AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ available to claim
- Breakfast, lunch, and reception dinner
||Advanced Practice Clinicians & Trainees
Disclosure has been made by the faculty and is available for review in the syllabus. We are recommending the use of patient treatment plans, not individual products that may be used in patient treatment.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy
- Full (100%) registration reimbursement for cancellation more than 14 days prior to the beginning of the activity.
- Half (50%) registration reimbursement for cancellation between four (4) and fourteen (14) days prior to the beginning of the activity.
- No reimbursement for cancellation three (3) days or less prior to the beginning of the activity.
Exceptions may be allowed only under extenuating circumstances and with approval from the Sr. CE Business Partner, IPCE Medical Director, and AVP for IPCE.