The four-day Excellence in Urology Seminar pass grants you full access to everything the February 20-23, 2019, event has to offer.
The Excellence in Urology Seminar includes:
- All presentations and Q&A panel sessions
- Breakfast each morning
- Banquet and Awards Ceremony (Saturday)
- Lift tickets as part of the room rate
$625 Early-bird Physician Registration (Price effective through Jan. 8, 2019)
$725 Physician Registration Fee (Begins Jan. 9, 2019)
$300 Advanced Practice Clinician Registration Fee
$100 Resident/Fellow Registration Fee
Note: payment in full is required at time of registration. If you have difficultly with our online payment system, please call the IPCE office at 801-442-3930 for assistance.
Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy:
- Full (100%) registration reimbursement for cancellation more than 14 days prior to the beginning of the activity.
- Half (50%) registration reimbursement for cancellation between four (4) and fourteen (14) days prior to the beginning of the activity.
- No reimbursement for cancellation three (3) days or less prior to the beginning of the activity.
Exceptions may be allowed only under extenuating circumstances and with approval from the Senior Continuing Education Business Partner, IPCE Medical Director, and AVP for IPCE.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Primary Children’s Hospital, the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Utah School of Medicine, and Intermountain Healthcare. Primary Children’s Hospital is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Primary Children’s Hospital adheres to ACCME Standards regarding industry support of continuing medical education and disclosure of faculty and commercial sponsor relationships (if any) will be made known at the activity.
Primary Children’s Hospital fully complies with the legal requirements of the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant of this program is in need of accommodation, please do not hesitate to call and/or write to the IPCE office at 801-442-3930 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive service.