Ways to Donate
Support Intermountain's Rapid Response Fund
The Intermountain Foundation has created a Rapid Response Fund to help ensure we have a ready source of flexible funding to meet crisis needs, both now and in the future. Today, the fund helps cover outlays for equipment to protect the health of our caregivers, testing for COVID-19, virus research and treatment, iPads for keeping families connected during hospital stays, patient support, and other resources to address the threats of this rapidly changing pandemic.
Donate to Help our Healthcare Workers
Your gift to the “Caregiver Assistance Program” will be used to provide support directly to individual Intermountain employees who are experiencing hardships outside of work.
Start Your Fundraiser
Unite your community to make positive change during the pandemic by starting your own virtual fundraiser. Share your goals on social media, in emails, and more to make a difference for the patients that need your support.
Messages of Hope
Educate, Engage, & Empower
Thank You to Our Supporters
- McNamara Purcell Foundation
- doTERRA Healing Hands Foundation
- Built Bar
- Sands Capital Management
- Annie Taylor Dee Foundation
- Bank of America
- Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Harbor Freight Tools - St. George
- Davi Nails Salon & Spa
- Shanghai Municipal Government
- Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Charity Vision
- Shear Family Foundation, Inc.
- Insulin for Life USA, Inc
- Dominion Energy Charitable Foundation
- Morgan Stanley