About Grand Rounds
Hosted by Paul Krakovitz, MD
Intermountain Grand Rounds are an open-access, live stream educational series focused on improving value in healthcare by discussing current topics relative to healthcare. Experts from within Intermountain, as well as internationally, present in a panel format, tackling topics from direct patient care to system approaches to improve value for our patients, our caregivers, and the communities we serve. Grand Rounds topics are directed at providers of healthcare with content that has broad interest to all people who are involved in the healthcare industry and often members of our communities.
Benefits of attending Grand Rounds:
- Learn about the latest trends and topics in healthcare and medicine
- Find out how Intermountain and other health systems drive value in patient care
- Get your questions answered by clinical and industry experts
- Share your ideas for how organizations can make healthcare better for everyone
- Earn continuing medical education credits
- Listen in on discussions about various wellbeing topics in healthcare and learn about wellbeing resources for physicians, APPs, and other caregivers
Join us for our upcoming presentations.
May 23, 2022
Topic: Intermountain Strategy
Presenter(s): Dan Liljenquist, SVP & Chief Strategy Officer, Kathryn Swenson, Clinical Program System Executive, and Alexander Ramirez, MD.
May 30, 2022
Topic: No GR held due to holiday.
Presenter: No speakers presenting.
Receive CME Credit
To claim credit for attending Adult Grand Rounds, please use Intermountain Healthcare's new accredited education system called CloudCME. You have 24 hours to claim credit. Follow the link for directions on how to create an account or claim credit on CloudCME.