When you have a baby at Alta View Hospital, you’ll go to a private room in the maternity unit.
What you’ll find in your room
- Each room is furnished in rich wood with soft lighting.
- You’ll find a private bath, equipment in each room so the baby’s physician can examine the baby in your room.
- You’ll find a soft sofa, which can make into a bed for dad to sleep over.
- There is also a waiting alcove for family and friends.
- We provide a menu and room service meal delivery for your enjoyment.
We’ll take care of you
After delivery, new moms can rest and recover while receiving all the necessary information and education on the care needed for mom and baby.
- Your nurse will be available when you need her to answer any questions or concerns you might have.
- We'll offer mom and dad a delicious dinner of steak, seafood or chicken to enjoy before heading home along with a plush robe for mom to keep.
Watch the video below for a virtual tour of our maternity services.