Sibling class — Open to children ages three to 10 years old. This class is for children who are expecting a new baby in their family. Children will learn about their mother's stay in the hospital and ways to assist in caring for the new baby at home. Children are encouraged to bring a doll or stuffed animal so they can learn how to hold and diaper a baby. One parent must accompany the child, but both parents are encouraged to attend.
- To protect the health of our patients, Sibling classes will not be held during flu season (October-March).
- "Big Sister" and "Big Brother" t-shirts and other merchandise are available for purchase in the Riverton Hospital Gift Shop.
Additional Registration Information
- $6 fee per child
- Class sizes are limited.
- Pre-registration with payment is required for all classes.
- A class may be cancelled if enrollment is inadequate, but we will make every effort to reschedule you or return your total fee.
- If you need to cancel a class, you can receive up to an 80% refund if you notify at least 3 days prior to the class starting. A 20% processing fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Sibling classes are offered at Riverton Hospital and Intermountain Medical Center.