Where to park at Alta View Hospital
Here’s where to park and information to help you navigate the campus.
PATIENT AND VISITOR PARKING is marked in green.
- Women’s Center patients (including mammography and bone density/DEXA) will park and enter building 4 on the west side starting Monday, August 19.
- Patients who come to Outpatient Imaging, Outpatient Lab, Infusion Clinic, and Sleep Services should use the 1300 East entrance and park near the outpatient entrance on the east side of the campus.
- Mothers in labor: If mothers in labor enter through the north side of the new patient tower rather than the Women’s Center entrance, they’ll be met and wheeled through the secured entrance by the ED to Labor and Delivery.
- Free valet parking is available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Valet services will be provided at the outpatient entrance on the east side of campus.
These resources can help you get where you’re going:
- SIGNS will be posted in all parking lots and on the roadways to help you find your way. A-frame signs will be in the parking lots; other signs will be on 9400 South and 1300 East.
- VOLUNTEERS who can give you directions will be stationed at the new patient tower main entrance (building 3, level 0) and the outpatient entrance (building 5) on the east side of campus on weekdays during normal business hours.
- SECURITY OFFICERS who can help with wayfinding will have an office in the new patient tower and will round in all buildings.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call Security at 801-501-2600.
Thank you for your understanding and support!