Check with your nurse for unit-specific guidelines.
General Visiting Guidelines
We welcome well visitors of all ages. Protect your loved one by staying home if you are sick or have recently been exposed to a contagious illness such as chicken pox, measles, mumps, pertussis (whooping cough), tuberculosis, or rubella. This helps patients avoid infections that could jeopardize their recovery.
Labor and Delivery
- Three visitors at a time including the father
- Five people in the room at time of delivery including the father
- No children under 14 years of age (siblings of baby allowed under certain circumstances)
- Public visiting hours: Noon–2 p.m. and 6–8 p.m.
- Baby’s father and grandparents allowed any time.
- Baby’s brothers and sisters are welcome for 30-minute visits.
- Limit of four people in the room at a time.
- No children allowed under 14 years of age.