Intermountain Budge Clinic welcomes Dr. Gregg Marshall as the newest physician to our general surgery department.
Dr. Marshall most recently comes to us from Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello, Idaho where he served as a general and trauma surgeon. He received a Bachelor of Science degree (magna cum laude) from Utah State University with a major in chemistry/biochemistry and a minor in biology and Russian. He completed his medical degree (cum laude) at the Oregon Health and Science University in Portland and his residency at the University of Colorado in Denver. He is a fellow in the American College of Surgeons.
In addition to spending time with his wife and children (three boys and three girls). Dr. Marshall enjoys basketball, racquetball, mountain biking, soccer, football, skiing, camping, playing the piano, and reading. He also speaks Russian.
Medical School: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
Residency and Internship: University of Colorado Denver Hospital/Denver Health Hospital, Denver, CO
Board Certifications & Affiliations:
Specialties and Interests:
- Board Certified by The American Board of Surgery in General Surgery
- Fellow in the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Member of the American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Member of the American Hernia Society
- Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor
- Minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopy and robotics
- Breast, Thyroid/Endocrine, Melanoma Surgery
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Complex abdominal wall reconstruction for large hernias
- Trauma and Emergency Surgery