Every year, Cedar City Hospital sends greeting cards to our colleagues and local businesses. And, new this year, we invite preschool and elementary-aged children from Iron County to show us what Christmas means to them, by creating a holiday image to be featured on our cards!
- Art must be created by a child who is preschool/elementary age from Iron County
- Only one submission per child
- Entries sizes must be either an 8.5”x11” or 5”x7”
- The parent or guardian of the child must submit an online contest application below. Entries will not be accepted without this form digitally submitted first.
Entries must be received by Friday, Nov. 15, 2019 at 5 p.m. NO late entries will be accepted.
Entries can be submitted two ways:
- You may scan the artwork and send it email to email@example.com
- You may drop off the artwork on paper in person at the hospital’s front desk, which is at 1303 N Main Street, Cedar City
Each entry will be posted on the hospital’s Facebook page (Facebook.com/CedarCityHospital) in the order they are received, on Monday, Nov 18, at 9 a.m., and the public will vote for their favorite from Nov. 18 – Nov. 22 at 5 p.m.). The top voted on artwork will be selected for the hospital’s 2019 Christmas Card AND receive a $50 Amazon gift card! The top three entries will be featured in our hospital's foyer for display for Christmas!
Questions? Please contact Becki Bronson, at firstname.lastname@example.org