• In 1948 Fillmore Community Hospital was built and paid for by the community and the LDS Church. 
  • The hospital later became one of the original 15 hospitals transferred to Intermountain Healthcare in 1975. 
  • In 1985, Intermountain Healthcare constructed a new replacement hospital where it stands today, and the name was changed to Fillmore Community Medical Center.
  • In 2015, the name was changed back to Fillmore Community Hospital.

Renovations and Expansions

Since it’s opening in 1985, the hospital has undergone renovations in patient rooms and improved women’s and newborn areas. A solarium day room was added in 1990. The hospital also expanded imaging services to include a CT scan in 2011.