I'm Si Hutt, administrator of Heber Valley Hospital. Thank you for putting your trust in Heber Valley Hospital. Every person on our team has pledged themselves to honoring that trust by living the following healing commitments:
- I help you feel safe, welcome and at ease.
- I treat you with respect and compassion.
- I listen to you with sensitivity and respond to your needs.
- I ensure our team works with you.
- I take responsibility to help solve problems.
- I keep you informed and involved.
The Heber Valley Hospital team is authentic in their genuine love and concern for each individual we have the privilege to serve.
We know access to expertise and skill is just as important as access to compassion. Fifteen board certified specialists have joined Heber Valley Hospital in the last three years to better meet your needs. A $37 million expansion and renovation is underway with the goal to meet current and future demand for services as well as creating a better healing environment with privacy and family comfort spaces.
Our greatest hope is that you never need a hospital. However, if you do, please know that we stand ready to serve you and those you love.