What is an Executive Health Exam?
This is where we take a deeper look into your personal health. Together, we will work with you to find areas where you can lower, reverse, or even eliminate potential health risks. You will also meet with experts in nutrition, exercise, and stress management.
Overall, you’ll get six hours of focused attention from our team of licensed and experienced healthcare professionals. During your time with us, we will make you, your health, and your experience our most important priority
What's included in the exam?
- Medical recommendations and referrals
- Baseline results
- Body composition
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Full medical exam
- Functional fitness assessment
- Medication and supplement review
- Personalized exercise prescription
- Physician 1-on-1 consultation
- Registered Dietitian 1-on-1 consultation
- Resting metabolic rate analysis
- V02 max testing
- Wellness profile
- Comprehensive lab panel
- Post-assessment goal(s) and strategy
What can you expect at an Executive Health Exam?
Our program is designed with you in mind. With over 35 years of helping business owners, executives, and entrepreneurs stay healthy, we know your time is valuable. Our team works with you to make sure your investment pays off. You can expect the following at your exam:
- You will complete a few lab tests ahead of your first visit.
- You will meet with a provider to go over your lab results, medical history, and complete a medical physical assessment. This lets us get a detailed idea about your current state of health, health history, family history, diet, lifestyle habits, etc.
- You will meet with an Exercise Physiologist who will measure your resting metabolic rate, get a scan of your muscle and fat percentage, complete a VO2 Max test on a treadmill, and prescribe exercise based on how much you’re doing already.
- You will meet with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist to go over your eating habits to see if your body is lacking anything or getting too much of anything. They will use this data to work with you and make an eating plan.
- Your visit will wrap up with a member of our team talking through your results, reviewing lessons learned from the day, and planning behavior changes to get you to your healthiest life possible.
How do I prepare for an Executive Health Exam?
The Executive Health Exam will last about six to seven hours, so a big chunk of your day. Because this detailed evaluation involves several staff members, we ask that you give us a minimum of one week’s notice for cancellation.
Paperwork is submitted
Please fill out and submit any documents or questionnaires you get and submit them back to us.
Day before your appointment
Fast 10-12 hours prior to your appointment (nothing to eat or drink except water). You can take your prescribed medications. Don’t train or exercise 24 hours prior to the exam.
The day of your appointment
No caffeine, tobacco products, vaping, or antihistamines. Take prescribed medications with water. Bring comfortable walking or jogging shoes and exercise clothing. A changing room is available. BodPod: Bring compression shorts/spandex, a tight-fitting bathing suit, and an unpadded sports bra.
This is a cash-based service. Payment is due the day of your appointment. Please arrive 10 minutes early. If more than 15 minutes late, the appointment will be rescheduled. To help reduce waste, please bring a reusable water bottle.