What is Integrative Medicine?
Integrative Medicine is a mix of traditional medicine and new methods, which have been proven to work, such as Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. This program focuses on disease prevention and management. We emphasize healthy eating, body and mind medicine, supplements or botanicals, and prescribing exercise.
Chronic illnesses can be treated and prevented with lifestyle intervention in 80-90% of cases. Our goal is to help you take control of your health. Our experts will look into the underlying cause of your symptoms or condition while also looking at your mind, body, and spirit. Our providers improve your health and wellness by using therapies and lifestyle changes.
Integrative Medicine Locations
What can Integrative Medicine treat?
- Healthy brain aging
- Thyroid imbalance
- Stress and mood swings
- Hormone therapy, perimenopause/menopause, hot flashes, low libido
- Heavy periods / irregular periods/ Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Premenstrual Syndrome / Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Weight gain / Gut health / Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Procedures That Can be Performed Through Integrative Medicine
- IUD/Nexplanon (Long-acting contraception) placement and removal
- Mona Lisa Touch laser for vaginal rejuvenation
- Endometrial biopsies
- Colposcopies and cervical biopsies
- Vulvar biopsies
- Cyst/abscess drainage