Tournament Registration and Sponsorship Packages Open Now
About the Medical Education Open
The Medical Education Open is one of Ogden's most popular golf tournaments, and is celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2019. The Medical Education Open is held at the Ogden Golf and Country Club, and will be an entertaining, fun day on the golf course. Join us for our special 20th annual celebration, and support McKay-Dee Hospital.
Your participation supports education and training opportunities that benefit caregivers at McKay-Dee Hospital, which enables McKay-Dee Hospital to provide the very best care for our patients.
Tournament Schedule and Format
Tournament date: Monday, June 3, 2019
Location: Ogden Golf and Country Club (4197 S Washington Blvd, Ogden)
- 7:00 am - 7:45 am - registration and breakfast
- 8:00 am - shotgun start
- Immediately following tournament play - awards ceremony and lunch
The tournament is played in a traditional scramble format of 4-person teams, with fun contests and prizes throughout the tournament.
About Sponsorship Packages
Sponsorship packages for the Medical Education Open are now available. Register online today to secure your sponsorship - space is limited, and our sponsorship packages sell quickly!
Sponsorship packages include
- One foursome: 4-person team
- Green fees for one team of four
- Cart fees for one team of four
- Four contest event packages for your foursome team
- Marketing benefits for your company or organization. (See details below.) Secure your company's sponsorship now to take advantage of full marketing benefits.
Marketing benefits included with sponsorship packages
- Company name listed on all tournament marketing materials.
- Company recognition in the tournament guidebook.
- Company recognized at the awards ceremony after tournament play.
- Company logo displayed on our golf tournament website.
- Company signage displayed at a hole, where information about your company can be distributed to other golfers.