The Pediatrics West conference addresses the latest practical information for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and advanced practice nurses delivering healthcare to children. Other health professionals are welcome to attend.
Held in the alpine town of Midway, Utah, this conference offers the exceptional education in a relaxed, scenic environment.
As a result of this conference, the attendee should be able to:
- Assess and understand eating disorders, obesity, and Type 2 diabetes in children.
- Gain understanding and build techniques for dealing with changes to the healthcare landscape.
- Recognize and implement new strategies to improve patient outcomes.
Cost and Registration
The cost to attend is:
- $545 for Physicians
- $435 for Nurses and other professionals
- $225 for Medical Students
You will receive a conference syllabus when you arrive at the conference. UNA Members receive a $25 discount.