Festival of Trees is held at the Mountain America Expo Center in Sandy, Utah. The address is, 9575 South State Street in Sandy, Utah. See directions and parking information below.
Free parking is available at the following locations:
- Mountain America Expo Center
- The InContact/WCF (Workers Compensation Fund) Building has generously offered Festival of Trees guests to park in its parking lot after 5 pm, Tuesday-Friday, and all-day Saturday. This parking lot is located across the street (west) from the Mountain America Expo Center (100 W Towne Ridge Pkwy).
To eliminate the worry of finding parking, consider taking TRAX to the Festival of Trees. The Sandy Expo Station (Blue Line) is located just north of the Mountain America Expo Center. Click here to view UTA's TRAX Schedule.
Directions from I-15
- Take the 9000 South Exit and travel east (left turn if heading southbound on I-15, right turn if heading northbound on I-15).
- Turn south onto State Street.
- Continue traveling south past Jordan Commons until you see the Mountain America Expo Center on the east (left) side of the street.