Our pediatric gastroenterology services are comprised of a team of experienced providers. We combine clinical excellence with compassionate care. Our location in Utah County offers pediatric specialty care that is close to home. It is a valuable resource for the rapidly growing population in this area.
Our gastroenterology services provide identification, evaluation, and management of:
- Abdominal pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Poor growth
When you choose our gastroenterology clinic, you can expect a thorough evaluation. Our location offers specialized pediatric services including laboratory services, radiology, and endoscopy.
Before Your First Visit
Below are some helpful points to help make the transition to our office easier. If there is anything we can do to help make your first visit more comfortable or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- It is important a parent or legal guardian accompanies the patient.
- Please bring a copy of your child's health insurance card.
- With ongoing changes to many health insurance programs, we recommend verifying any changes or updates to your policy with your insurance company first to avoid unexpected and/or large expenses. Please check with your insurance to verify they cover the following locations:
- Rock Canyon Pediatrics at 395 W Cougar Blvd, Ste 702 Provo, UT 84604 (Office visit)
- Have your Pediatrician or Family Practice provider send over any lab results or previous imaging that has been done.
We look forward to meeting you soon and serving your family!
To schedule an appointment, please call 801-357-1700
For Health Care Professionals: