We work to provide the most compassionate care for children with pediatric neurological disorders and understand that neurological conditions can be very complex. We work together with specialists from multiple departments including but not limited to:
geneticists, physical therapists, nurse coordinators, pharmacists to ensure that each child receives the best possible care.
Conditions we treat:
- Tourette Syndrome
- Development Delay
- White Matter Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- ADHD & Other Pediatric Neurological Disorders
Before Your First Visit
Below are some helpful points to help make the transition to our office easier. If there is anything we can do to help make your first visit more comfortable or if you have any questions, please let us know.
- It is important a parent or legal guardian accompanies the patient.
- Please bring a copy of your child's health insurance card.
- With ongoing changes to many health insurance programs, we recommend verifying any changes or updates to your policy with your insurance company first to avoid unexpected and/or large expenses. Please check with your insurance to verify they cover the following locations:
- Rock Canyon Pediatrics at 395 W Cougar Blvd, Ste 702 Provo, UT 84604 (Office Visit)
We look forward to meeting you soon and serving your family!
To schedule an appointment, please call 801-357-1700
For Health Care Professionals: