There is more than one way to support the Intermountain Foundation at Utah Valley Hospital (formerly Utah Valley Regional Medical Center). Financial contributions, event participation and volunteering time all provide long-lasting benefit to patients and their families.
- Honor or memorialize a loved one with a gift in his/her name.
- Include Intermountain in your estate plan to create a long-term legacy while improving tax obligations.
- Donate to an area of greatest need or to a more specific purpose such as a particular patient care program, medical research, a capital project, or charity care.
- Give online, over the phone, or in person at a local office.
- Attend an event in your community, benefiting your local Intermountain hospital.
- Consider including a memorial-gift opportunity in a loved-one’s obituary.
- Find out if your employer offers matching gifts to not-for-profit organizations.
- Make an in-kind donation.
Please contact the Intermountain Foundation or a local foundation representative for more information.