The Intermountain Foundation at Utah Valley Hospital (formerly Utah Valley Regional Medical Center) supports a variety of projects:
- Facility expansions and improvements for newborn intensive care, nursery, emergency services, and surgical services.
- Expanding the mother and baby unit to accommodate patient volumes and newborn needs.
- Constructing a family guest house as a home away from home for those living outside of the Utah Valley area whose loved ones are at the hospitals long term.
- Bringing pediatric rehabilitation services and staff to Utah County including activity gyms, treatment rooms, a training kitchen, and an outdoor therapeutic playground.
- Building a nondenominational chapel for patients, family, and staff to pray, meditate, or reflect when needed.