There is more than one way to support the Intermountain Foundation at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center; financial contributions, event participation and volunteering time all provide long-lasting benefit to patients and their families.
- Honor or memorialize a loved one with a gift in his/her name.
- Include Intermountain in your estate plan to create a long-term legacy while improving tax obligations.
- Donate to an area of greatest need or to a more specific purpose such as a particular patient care program, medical research, a capital project, or charity care.
- Give online, over the phone, or in person at a local office.
- Attend an event in your community, benefiting your local Intermountain hospital.
- Consider including a memorial-gift opportunity in a loved-one’s obituary.
- Find out if your employer offers matching gifts to not-for-profit organizations.
- Make an in-kind donation.
Please contact the Intermountain Foundation or a local foundation representative for more information.