Know Your Risk
Approximately one in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. You may be at higher risk if you have:
- Family members with breast cancer
- Personal history of certain non-cancerous breast conditions
- Known genetic mutation (such as BRCA)
Women at high risk benefit from additional screening and treatments to reduce their risk of developing breast cancer.
Make an Appointment
If you or one of your healthcare providers is concerned that you might be at increased risk for breast cancer, they can make a referral by:
- Call our coordinator at 833.321.2244
- Fax 801.507.3898
- Order a consult to the High Risk Breast Clinic in iCentra. Our intake coordinator will contact the patient directly to schedule
Although several physical locations are available, video visits are preferred to make the consultation and follow-up care as convenient as possible.
If in-person care is needed:
- We have providers across the system with expertise in the management of patients at high risk for breast cancer.
- Your patient coordinator can help determine what location of care is best for you.