- Web Resources
American Academy of Family Practice
Online Health resource for the whole family.
American Academy of Pediatrics
Health Information and resources for You and Your Family.
Baby Your Baby
This Utah Department of Health program provides prenatal, well-child and other preventive services to eligible Utah families.
Children with Diabetes Online Community
Offers children with diabetes the opportunity to meet and share experiences dealing with this disease. Listings of upcoming events, diabetes camps, news and resources are included along with the latest research.
Immunization Action Coalition
Online resource for healthcare professionals and families on childhood, adolescent, and adult immunization Information and hepatitis B educational materials.
Information to help you reach and maintain a healthy weight and live an active lifestyle.
National Down Syndrome Society
Through education, research and advocacy, the National Down Syndrome Society works to ensure that people with Down Syndrome have the opportunity to achieve their fullest potential.
- Brigham Young University - Provo, UT in Bachelor of Science, 1980
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine - Salt Lake City, UT in Doctor of Medicine, 1984
- Internship: Children's Hospital - Los Angeles, CA in Pediatrics, 1984-1985
- Residency: Children's Hospital - Los Angeles, CA in Pediatrics, 1985-1987
- Board Certifications
- AM BD PEDIATRICS
- re-verification 02/15/2016
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Medical Association
- Intermountain Pediatric Society
- Professional Positions
-American Academy of Pediatrics, Utah Chapter Oral Health Advocate, 2010-2011.
-Steering Commitee, Sandy Clinic, 2006 - 2011.
-President, Medical Staff Alta View Hospital, 2006-2007.
-Childhood Obesity Select Health Committee, 2006-2007.
-Intermountain Pediatric Society Sectretary, 1996-1997.
-Pediatric Department Chair, LDS Hospital ,1990-1993.
-Intermountain Healthcare Pediatric Coordinating Council,1988-1989.
-Pediatric Department Chair, Alta View Hospital,1988-1989.