Find Doctors & Other Healthcare Providers
Find Cancer Doctors
- David S. Gourley, MD
- Gender: Male
Allergy & Immunology
Gourley Allergy & Asthma
6065 S Fashion Blvd Ste 255
Murray, UT 84107
- Office Hours
Mon, Wed 9AM - 6PM; Tue, Thu 7:30AM - 5PM; Fri 9AM - 3PM
- After Hours Instructions
If this is an emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. If this is not an emergency, please call (801)775-9800 and my staff or answering service will direct you to an on-call physician or another provider
- SelectHealth Copay
Secondary Care Provider
Copay definition information
SelectHealth/St. Luke's Health Partners/BrightPath
Note: This list only shows the SelectHealth plans accepted by the
provider. Contact the provider's office to learn what other
insurance plans are accepted.
- Temple University - Philadelphia, PA in Doctor of Medicine, 1981
- Residency: Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center - Lackland AFB, TX in Pediatrics, 1981-1982
- Residency: Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center - Lackland AFB, TX in Pediatrics, 1982-1984
- Fellowship: Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center - Lackland AFB, TX in Allergy & Immunology, 1987-1989
- Board Certifications
- AM BD ALLERGY & IMMUNOLOGY
- re-verification 12/31/2019
- AM BD PEDIATRICS
- Certification does not expire
- Professional Memberships
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
- Utah Society of Allergy & Asthma
- Professional Positions
Gourley Allergy & Asthma 2014 - Present
Rocky Mountain Allergy 2013 - 2014
Staff Allergist, Foothill Family Clinic South 2011 - 2013.
Utah State Asthma Task Force, 2003 - Present.
Adjunct Associate Professor of Pediatrics, UUSM 2001 - Present.
Board of Directors, American Lung Association of Utah, 1992 - 2002.
President, Utah Society of Allergy & Asthma, 1995 - 97.
|Intermountain Hospital Affiliations
|Personal Bio & Interests
I and my wife have five children. I am actively involved in my church and community and perform volunteer work including teaching neonatal care and principles of asthma care in developing countries. I enjoy the outdoors and am an avid fly fisherman.
|Patient Ratings & Comments
Comments are also gathered from the survey and are displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
Learn More About Our Survey